Maybe you wonder, how much the every day’s costs are in Beijing.
This small list may give you an idea of the price level. All prices in Euro:
– a pack of cigarettes: 0,50
– 600ml water, bought at a kiosk: 0,20
– Grande coffee latte @ Starbucks: 2,80
– Normal Hamburger @ McDonald’s: 0,60
– big bowl of noodles with meat at a local lunch-restaurant: 0,70
– dinner "all you can eat" in a decent restaurant: from 5,00 p.p.
– subway ticket: 0,20
– taxi from the 4th ring to the Forbidden City: 3,00
– entrance fee to the forbidden city: 6,00
– entrance fee for a normal park: from 0,50
– new Apple iPhone (Chinese version): 150
– holidays together with friends: priceless
Remember, a security guard earns 100 EUR a month (to work 84 hours per week). An assistant General Manager of an international hotel chain earns about 800 EUR a month (40 hours per week).
Houtog beer dealer